Saturday, July 4, 2009

Inked


“Get a Butterfly done” “an Angel will be perfect” “Tribal
Stuff”,,,,"a Cute Devil" were just some of the opinions I got when I announced my decision to get inked,,,,,(Tattooed,,,I mean) All accepted but my tattoo was gonna be my skin and it was to represent me,,,,,so there I went on a searching spree driving my frnds, parents not to mention the poor tattoo artist mad and irritated for my perfect design.
But as they say every tattoo had to have a story. My story was linked to the girl who got tattoed with me. My bestie Rashmi.......it was our deal as a memoir for all the crazy stuff we did together for all the juciest stories we had to tell. It is my  constant reminder that no matter what I do there is a partner in crime ;)
In the midst I came to a conclusion tht a Pegasus would do justice to me because it epitomised speed, power, beauty and an hr and few bucks later I’m proudly inked,,,,,,God I still remember the feel of needles pricking the ink droplets but its definitely worth all the lip biting and nail breaking I went through and for some reason I feel more happy with myself for doing this 3rd degree torture.

2 comments:

Lan said...

awesome tatoo work there!! i guess you have a smooth skin; is it permanent??? will it stay for long on skin?

Ilo Veth Epusay said...

no.yes.